Archipelago Foundation for Social Innovation
Archipelago Foundation for Social Innovation is a non-governmental organization with non-profit status of a training organization. Archipelago prepares and conducts activities to educate children, youth and the elderly.
WE ORGANIZE EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN AND YOUTH IN THE AREAS OF:
- Organization of summer and winter recreation;
- Organizing attractive extracurricular activities for children and youth in the following areas: environmental education, culture (dance and music), manual skills (handicrafts);
- Supporting school education by creating projects for children and youth. We organize educational activities for seniors in the areas of;
- ICT education and a range of foreign languages courses;
- Physical and health conditioning exercises and trainings;
- Social inclusion through the creation of voluntary self-help;
We organize intergenerational activities for integration between seniors and children and youth through joint projects, mentoring older children and youth, help senior citizens in the field of ICT skills and foreign languages through children and young people.
We organize and participate in international projects for young people and adults under the Erasmus +.
ADDRESS: Tadeusz Zapadka Ulica 1 Maja 62c/1411-130 Orneta Poland
CONTACT: +485 081 627 17 | EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org